Automation Service Manager (chemical/pharmaceutical/biotech)
We are looking for an Automation Service Manager for one of our clients active in the chemical/pharmaceutical/biotech sector.
Your missions :
- Management of the team composed of 4 people
- Maintenance of the equipment
- Management of activities (calibration of instruments/apparatus)
- Update of technical documentation
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Siemens programming (TIA Portal & Simatic) and supervision (Wonderware InTouch)
- HES/ETS engineer in electrical engineering or industrial computing
- Siemens S7 PLC programming (Simatic – TIA Portal, PCS7 would be a plus)
- Good knowledge in CAD
- You have at least 3 years experience in an industrial environment
- Strong knowledge of GMP and standards (ATEX & SIL)
- Fluent French. Good knowledge of English, German an advantage
If you are looking to evolve within an international structure that puts people at the center of its concerns, we would be happy to discover your profile and present you the position in detail.
Vous souhaitez postuler ?
Sous 72H, un membre de l’équipe vous contactera pour échanger sur votre profil.